no images were found
We get lots of questions about buying real estate and we have been asked many times for tips on being successful at buying real estate. Well we put together 10 tips that we think you can benefit from.
Click on any of the titles below to go to that tip
Summary Of All Buyer Tips – Click here
- Avoiding Financial Stress
- Build a PLan of Action and Get Ready
- Finding the Right Seller
- Getting a Legitimate Lender and Getting Pre-Approved
- Hot, Normal, and Cold Markets
- Importance of Inspection
- Is Buying a Home Still a Smart Plan
- Thinking About Buying a Foreclosure
- Use a Buyer’s Agent
- Why You Should Not Make Any Major Credit Purchases
Mortgage details, questions and concerns can all be a part of your journey through the purchase or sale of your home. We have compiled 16 unique articles for you to pick from. If you still have more questions please call and we will be happy to discuss this further.
Summary Of 16 Mortgage Information articles - Click here
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages – The Pros and Cons
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages – The Basics
- Closing Costs When Buying or Refinancing a Home
- Documenting Your Assets – Verifying Your Down Payment
- FICO® Score – a Brief Explanation
- FICO® Scores and Your Mortgage
- Items You Need When Applying For a Loan
- Land Contract
- The Advantages of Different Types of Mortgage Lenders
- The Biweekly Mortgage – Who Needs It?
- The No-Cost Thirty Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Types of Mortgage Lenders
- What’s a FICO®?
- Where Does the Money Come From for Mortgage Loans?
- Which ARM is the Best Alternative?
- Your Savings and Down Payment
If you are a homeowner or want to be one then we know you will find several of these 10 articles beneficial. We believe in transparency and sharing the information you need to make sure you are protected and clear on the many situations that can apply to home ownership.
Summary Of 10 Homeowner Information articles – Click here
We get a lot of Title and Escrow questions and if you are similar to our previous and current clients you probably have several yourself. We welcome a call anytime to answer any questions you may have. If you prefer we have summarized 11 key areas about Title and Escrow that will help you and save you some time and prevent any confusion.
Get to the summary page for all 11 Title and Escrow articles by clicking here.
- Closing and Title Costs
- Creative Financing
- Required Reporting to the IRS
- Statements of Information
- The Functions of an Escrow
- Title Insurance – Where Does Your Dollar Go?
- Title Insurance Requirements for Insuring Trusts
- Title Insurance When Refinancing Your Loan
- Understanding Preliminary Reports
- Understanding Title Insurance
- Why Do You Need Title Insurance